Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
All drag racing related advice, tips & suggestions from Turbos, Nitrous oxide, Engine Mods, Etc.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Practice Run/Paddock

Practice Run/Paddock 6 years ago #513

Hi,

I am preparing for my third drag race event, June 23, in Clark. Since I am new, I wanted to ask a few questions:

1) Every car entered only gets 3 practice runs. Is there anyway to request more practice runs? Even if I have to pay extra. The computer chip in my car has a lot of settings and the sure way to test the optimal combination is through the time slip.

2) Since my car has several settings for the computer chip and each setting yields a different time, is it possible to pay an entry fee for two events? (Expert and Sportsman). During my first race (Clark), I entered the Expert bracket and the second one (BRC), Sportsman.

3) I joined the previous race in BRC. When I got there, they ran out of paddocks. Is there anyway to reserve or prepay for a paddock prior to the day of the race?
  • uno35
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Practice Run/Paddock 6 years ago #515

uno35 wrote:
Hi,

I am preparing for my third drag race event, June 23, in Clark. Since I am new, I wanted to ask a few questions:

1) Every car entered only gets 3 practice runs. Is there anyway to request more practice runs? Even if I have to pay extra. The computer chip in my car has a lot of settings and the sure way to test the optimal combination is through the time slip.

2) Since my car has several settings for the computer chip and each setting yields a different time, is it possible to pay an entry fee for two events? (Expert and Sportsman). During my first race (Clark), I entered the Expert bracket and the second one (BRC), Sportsman.

3) I joined the previous race in BRC. When I got there, they ran out of paddocks. Is there anyway to reserve or prepay for a paddock prior to the day of the race?

Hi,

Sorry for replying late...anyway, for your first question, I suggest you arrive at the venue early so you can avail of the unofficial practice runs. You can get as much as 3 practice runs during this time. Depending on the traffic to the starting line.

Your next question. You can't run the same car on two categories because your class will depend on your official time trial runs.

As for your third question. You can contact the organizers thru their website, I know you can reserve for a paddock but you will have to come early because they will forfeit your reservation if you come late.

I hope these will guide you on your next drag race event.

More horsepower to you.

Re: Practice Run/Paddock 6 years ago #516

Thank you!
  • uno35
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Practice Run/Paddock 6 years ago #517

unlimited dapat ang practice run ah
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds
gototop