(1 viewing) (1) Guest
All filipina babes of the Drag Racing scene
  • Page:

TOPIC: Natalia LaLonde - Half-Filipina, half American

Natalia LaLonde - Half-Filipina, half American 7 years, 5 months ago #312

Natalia LaLonde
22 years old
Detroit, Michigan, US

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

About me

I'm half-Filipino, half American and have grown up overseas. I love modelling because it allows me to depict different characters and adapt to different environments like I had to growing up. Currently I am living in Michigan but I travel to New York City and Los Angeles occasionally as well as Bangkok, Thailand and Vietnam. I would like to be able to model throughout all the places I travel to and be able to go to even more places and expand my modelling horizons further. That is why I joined this site in order to find more career opportunities.

July 2011 - IMPORT TUNER Hot Babe

They say pinoy and white mix comes out good...well here's proof.

Special thanks to "Import Tuner" magazine JULY 2011 issue.

File Contribution by Tsiong

<< Download the PDF file format Here >>
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • drp
  • Administrator
Last Edit: 7 years, 5 months ago by drp.

Re: Natalia LaLonde - Half-Filipina, half American 7 years, 5 months ago #313

Details
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 124 lbs
Bust: 34"
Waist: 24"
Hips: 33"
Cup: C
Dress: 2
Shoe: 9.5
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Pacific Islander
Skin color: Olive
Shoot nudes: No
Experience: Experienced
Compensation: Depends on Assignment
Genres: Dance
Editorial
Fashion
Fit Modeling
Fitness
Glamour
Hair/Makeup
Lifestyle
Lingerie
Parts Modeling
Promotional Modeling
Runway
Spokesperson / Host
Sports
Stunt
Swimwear
Underwater

Natalia Lalonde links:
www.facebook.com/pages/Natalia-Lalonde/160298727360791
twitter.com/natalialalonde
www.NataliaLalonde.com

Ustream Profile Video
Natalia Lalonde @ Ustream

• drp
  • Administrator
Last Edit: 7 years, 5 months ago by drp.

Re: Natalia LaLonde - Half-Filipina, half American 7 years, 5 months ago #314

Extended Bio:
I lived an atypical child. Being the daughter of an international businessman, I moved all over the world in 1-7 year increments. Born in Turkey, moved to Tunisia, Thailand, Vietnam, and back to the United States. In addition to my childhood, I had a diverse personal upbringing having been raised by a father from Flint, MI with a European descent, and a mother from Manila, Philippines. My biracial upbringing has really developed the unique person that I am today, and I owe my sociable and hard-working personality to it. I also owe my chameleon-like qualities to my heritage because I have been blessed with a unique look that can take on many different appearances. In regards to having a hometown, I really can say that I am a citizen of the world because I can call different pockets of different cities and countries my "home". Home is where my suitcase is. This upbringing has developed my passion for traveling and modeling. I love being able to pick up and start fresh, whether it be moving to a new destination or taking a vacation. Modeling enables me to exercise this passion for traveling by literally being able to travel for modeling opportunities, or also to figuratively travel within the creative mind. I love the ability to take on any type of personality I would like and to be part of this production of brand marketing, advertising, imagination and creativity. Through Prestigious Models, I also gained the opportunity to break into the spokes modeling and import scene. Being a personable and well-spoken person, spokes modeling was my ideal niche. I worked for Sunplus at the ICE gaming tradeshow in London, England and was able to work the Fire and Ice after party as a body painted greeter. The experience was incredible and I hope to gain more experience as a spokesmodel. I was also able to represent Prestigious at the Tuner Galleria Auto Show in Chicago, Illinois. In May 2011, my dream came true and I was able to call myself a cover girl when I was revealed to be the cover of Import Tuner Magazine in May 2011. Furthermore, I won the 2011 Lovers Lane model search in Detroit Michigan, crowning me the new face of the Lovers Lane lingerie catalogues. My career seems to be skyrocketing and I'm determined to keep it going! Look out for this ambitious, intellectual and crazy Filipina.
"One day can make your life, one day can break your life. All life is is four or five big days that change everything." -Riding in Cars with Boys

www.prestigiousmodels.com

• drp
  • Administrator

Re: Natalia LaLonde - Half-Filipina, half American 7 years, 5 months ago #315

Very nice.

Re: Natalia LaLonde - Half-Filipina, half American 7 years, 4 months ago #327

Many many thanks to Natalia LaLonde for gracing our dragracingpinoy Facebook account. She's our Profile picture for the month of June. More horsepower to her modeling career.

Last Edit: 7 years, 4 months ago by dragracingpinoy.

Re: Natalia LaLonde - Half-Filipina, half American 7 years, 4 months ago #328

Wowwwww!!!....thank you Natalia.
  • Tsiong
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds
gototop