Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Question re uploadable file types
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
We want to hear from you as we strive to make our portal better and more user friendly for all our guests and members.

TOPIC: Question re uploadable file types

Re: Question re uploadable file types 6 years, 9 months ago #154

Tsiong wrote:
zain wrote:
Tsiong wrote:
DRP I uploaded 11 PDF docs earlier to your e-mail account. They are mostly above 2MB.

Papz, We have received the files, compiled and optimized it to a Magazine View format for proper viewing - High Resolution Print Hopefully the quality didn't suffer and It is now available for download and viewing on our
********** Downloads Section.**********

Thank you very much for your contribution to the drp community. Keep it coming and share it with us.

Thanks again and More Horse Power to You!

DRP WebDev Team

Hi. I have just checked the quality of the print and they're great. I like the way you guys compiled them together and with the accompanying details. You're welcome...and I have more docs to come. I just need the time to scan, upload and send them to you for I am busy working too.

Hi Tsiong, thanks for the appreciation of our effort.You are always welcome to send us files for uploading - we compiled the scanned pdf files (YOU sent) using adobe acrobat pro 9.0

... and combine the files automatically and reduced to business print format
  • using this custom settings :
  • 150 pixels for images - bisampling
  • high resolution for rendering
  • and 300 pixels for the grayscale images.

Just a tip

Take your time to scan more ... we highly appreciate your contributions, we'll just wait for more.

All the best! & More HP to all!

DRP WebDev TEAM
  • zain
  • Administrator
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds
gototop